When our skin is exposed to sunlight, it produces a specific form of Vitamin D, which is called Vitamin D3. Vitamin D3 increases and maintains serum levels of Vitamin D better than Vitamin D2. But we don’t always get enough sun exposure year-round, and even if we do, we still may benefit from a pure, high-quality Vitamin D3 supplement due to the benefits it can offer. Age and obesity, as well as limited sun exposure can pose risks for a Vitamin D insufficiency. These groups may need dietary supplements to meet their Vitamin D requirements.
- 1,000 IU (25mcg) of Vitamin D3 in every serving (5 drops)
- 100% vegan and alcohol-free formula
- Can be taken by placing directly in your mouth or add it to a glass of water, juice, or a smoothie
- Has a naturally mild, pleasant taste
- USDA Organic, Alcohol-Free, Gluten-Free, Non-GMO, Kosher, Corn-Free, Vegan & Paleo Friendly
- No Citric Acid, Fillers, Additives, Artificial Flavors or Natural Flavors