Vitamin B12 (Liquid B-12) liquid
The right kind of B-12 matters. Vimergy's Organic B-12 is a unique blend of methylcobalamin and adenosylcobalamin. It's highly absorbable, alcohol free, and even kids love the taste. B-12 is a critical nutrient to help protect nerves and more. It's also essential for the production of energy from carbohydrates, fats, and proteins. It’s commonly believed that only non-meat eaters need to supplement with B-12, however B-12 is important for everyone.
USDA Organic B-12:
- A blend of Methylcobalalmin and Adenosylcobalamin - two very bioavailable and important forms of B12
- B-12 is essential for the normal function of the nervous system
- It's essential for healthy metabolic function
- It's essential for the production of energy from carbohydrates, fats, and proteins
- B-12 is essential for red blood cell production and for DNA synthesis
- Contains at least 2.5mg of B12 per serving
- USDA Organic, Alcohol-Free, Gluten-Free, Non-GMO, Kosher, Vegan & Paleo Friendly
- No Citric Acid or Fillers, Additives, or Natural Flavors
This product combines 2000 mcg of methylcobalamin and 500 mcg of adenosylcobalamin per 1 ml recommended daily consumption. These two active forms of vitamin B 12 can be supplied directly to the body's metabolism without conversion. This ensures maximum availability through easy absorption and B 12 can perform its many and varied tasks in the best possible way.
Vitamin B 12 contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system, normal homocysteine metabolism, normal formation of red blood cells, normal functioning of the immune system, reduction of tiredness and fatigue and has a function in cell division.
The following statements are permitted for this preparation according to the EU Health Claim Regulation:
Vitamin B12 contributes to normal mental function
Vitamin B12 contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system
Vitamin B12 contributes to normal red blood cell production
Vitamin B12 helps to reduce fatigue and tiredness
Vitamin B12 contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism
Vitamin B12 contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system
Vitamin B12 contributes to normal energy metabolism
Vitamin B12 has a function in cell division
How to Use
Serving: As a dietary supplement, take approximately 1 dropperful (1mL) and hold under tongue for 20 seconds, then swallow. Take 1 - 2 times daily. One serving is approx 24-26 drops.
Storage: Store in a cool, dark place.
Contraindications: Consult your physician before use if you are pregnant, lactating, have a medical condition, or are taking any medication. Immediately discontinue use and consult your doctor if you experience any adverse reaction to this product.